Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010

As happens with most people and training their dog, I too have slacked. Well, Darcy has still been in classes (just agility for now) but I haven't been good about keeping up with the information about her training. I am hoping to do that now.

Here's an update since November. Darcy and I have started volunteering for Safe Humane Chicago which we are very excited about. So far we have just gone to the orientation and gotten approved but we haven't attended any events yet.

The biggest news is that last night Darcy passed the Canine Good Citizen test! Yay! I am so proud of her!

Also as an update to previous training issues we've had with her. She hasn't destroyed anything since I wrote about the couch last (knock on wood!). We still have a bit of a problem with her getting things off the kitchen counter when we are gone but the worst we've lost is a loaf of bread. Not the best but it passed. Literally. Since it only happens when we are gone I think we just continue keeping edible things off the counter and maybe the habit will go away. It keeps our counters cleaner anyway so thank you, Darcy!

So I will try my best to keep this updated better! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment